Some employees know that they are going to have a lot of medical bills and want to make sure that they have the highest level of coverage to minimize their out-of-pocket expenses throughout the year.
This plan will meet the needs of these employees.
What You Need to Know
- This plan was designed for employees who anticipate a lot of medical expenses.
- This medical option costs the most in payroll deductions, but costs the least when you use medical services.
Your In-Network Out-of-Pocket Costs
- Routine in-network preventive care: Free
- Primary Care Physician office visits: 10% (no deductible)
- Specialist office visits and Emergency Room visits: 20% after the deductible
- All other eligible services: 20% after the deductible
- Deductible: $250 for individuals and $500 for a family
- Out-of-pocket maximum: $2,500 for an individual or $3,750 for a family